Monday 1 August 2011

And so it begins....

Hello eveyone out there in computer land,

Our pilgrimage is about to begin and thus an inaugural post is in order! For all those who want to be informed as to what’s happening on our trip, this is the place to be. I’ll try to update it as much as possible! BTW this is Marcus, just so everyone is on the up and up.

It’s the night before it all begins and I have to admit that the excitement in a bit too much. My toes are tingling and I can’t sleep. Weird, I know. But such is life. And I’m hungry. I’ve packed my gear three times over and won’t even entertain the thought that I have remembered everything. Oh well. I’ll survive. After a year of planning I’m super excited just to be going!!

Our first stop will be Dietzenbach, Germany. Time being spent with Saint Martin’s parish. We’re gonna be super jet lagged….

And that’s it.

Please pray for us and know that we will be praying for you,

In Christ,

Marcus   

IMG_8864

1 comment:

  1. I will be following this!! Thanks a lot Marcus. If you don't update this at least once a day I'll set my pet slug Guido on you when you get back ;)

    ReplyDelete